You may specialize in remodeling, but how about disposal and demolition?
MA H.I.C. License #151286
Convenience for contractors and architects
Time is money! That’s why Mark-One, Inc. offers contractors a winning equation for both residential and commercial remodeling. When you leave the demolition to us, you can spend your time building your business and increasing your bottom line. Here’s why clients rely on Mark-One, Inc. for all their demolition needs.
Here’s why Mark-One, Inc. is the ideal solution to assist you with your remodeling or clean-up/clean-out project:
- One-Stop Shopping: With just one call to Mark-One, Inc. you can arrange to have a kitchen, bath or other area gutted, the debris removed and the site prepared for you or your subcontractors.
- Debris Removal: If you don’t have room for a dumpster, our dump trucks will fit into tight areas and when we leave the site, the debris leaves with us.
- Reduce Downtime: While you address the punch list on the job you’re wrapping up, Mark-One, Inc. will work efficiently to get most kitchens and baths gutted in a single day. That means less downtime for you and less time your clients are without their kitchens or bathrooms.
- Professional Service: Our courteous, uniformed crews, our attention to cleanliness and detail and our efficiency in operations will further reassure your clients that they made the right choice when they hired you.
Some of our services include removing walls, ceilings, floors, and fixtures from the interior and siding, decks, porches, roofs, and chimneys from the exterior. We also do basement dig-outs. Since 1989 many kitchen and bathroom remodelers have become long lasting and satisfied clients. We are cost effective and fully insured.
We use SPECIALTY TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT to make projects run faster and more efficiently.
Mark-One, Inc.’s demolition service allows you to focus on building.
The primary advantages are:
- You will be paid quickly as we help you to finish quickly
- You will be able to keep a lean staff by using our services
- You can hire us on a Fixed Price Contract or a Time and Materials basis
Note: Hourly labor rates vary depending on scheduling notice and whether job is being performed according to MA DOS Lead-Safe RRP standards.
Call us at 978-441-0010 to find out more details or to schedule a demolition job.
A client’s point of view
Please tell Derek that his crews (for example: Al and company today in Cambridge) continue to be hard-working, efficient, professional and exceedingly polite.
You can pass that on to all your workers.”
Bruce S. Allen,